Pages

Wednesday 27 March 2019

Water Cycle Writing.

  Have you ever seen a water cycle before?


Today I will be telling what this word EVAPURATION
means it means the sun will het the water and the water
becomes gas and it becomes a cloud.


Now I will be telling you what this word CONDENSATION
means it means that the vapor of the clouds and starts to form
back to water again.


Then I will be telling what this word PERSEPUTATION  
means it means that the clouds turn black and when it starts
to hail, rain and sleet.

Now I will be telling you what this word COLLECTION means
it means that the water will drop into the water and the water
cycle will keep going.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like your blog post. . . because. . .
I would like to try this. . . because. . .


Thank you for leaving a thoughtful, helpful and positive comment.