Pages

Thursday 23 May 2019

Chinese New Year Poster.

Chinese New Years Facts.
1.Chinese New Year is a time
people's families come together.
2.People dress up in bran new
clothes.
3. Red and gold are good luck
colours for the chinese people.
4. People hang a banner on their
doors that mean good luck.


5. The chinese New Year lasts
for fifteen days.
6. People call their special dinner
a reunion dinner.
7. As soon as the new
year's has arrived.
8. After New years day
Murphy and Morgan's
family is going to the New Year
Parade.
Image result for chinese lanternsImage result for chinese lanternsImage result for chinese lanternsImage result for chinese lanternsImage result for chinese lanternsImage result for chinese lanternsImage result for chinese new yearImage result for chinese new year

3 comments:

  1. I like your blog post because you added lots of detail to it :D!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, my name is Allie and I am a student in Room 12 at Mangapapa School. I really like how you listed facts I didn't know about Chinese New Year. It made me think of when I stopped in Shanghai on my way to the England. Have you thought about putting a piece of writing underneath about what you have learnt so I can understand what you were learning. If you would like to see my learning, my blog is https://alliejbslearningblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I'm Chloe I am a student in Room 12 at Mangapapa School.I really like how you know all about the Chinese New Year. Maybe you could make your facts a little shorter because some of them are really long.If you would like to see my learning my blog is https://chloebhslearningblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I like your blog post. . . because. . .
I would like to try this. . . because. . .


Thank you for leaving a thoughtful, helpful and positive comment.