Pages

Friday 23 August 2019

Trapped In A House.


I woke up one morning and I noticed something was wrong. My walls were pitch black and my lights couldn’t work. I tried calling my mum but there was no response then I called the second time she came up the stairs and I noticed that at my house I don't have stairs. When she came up she looked different  the last time I saw her. My Haunted House.I woke up one morning and i noticed something was wrong my walls were pitch black and my lights couldn’t work. I tried calling my mum but there was no response then I called the second time she came up the stairs and i noticed that at my house I don't have stairs. When she came up she looked different the last time I saw her. Then I went down stairs to get breakfast and I saw a maid in the kitchen cooking breakfast for me.Then Suddenly I got a call from my mum saying that we moved houses yesterday that is why you were sleepy.

1 comment:

  1. Hi shelia I really like how you add details and interesting words

    ReplyDelete

I like your blog post. . . because. . .
I would like to try this. . . because. . .


Thank you for leaving a thoughtful, helpful and positive comment.