Pages

Monday 16 December 2019

2019 In Hindsight

5 Things I am Most Proud Of Is:
I am most proud of my Reading 
I am most proud of my Maths
I am most proud of my Writing
I am most proud of spending my lunch time with my friends.
I am most proud of achieving my goal.
Image result for Reading
5 Things I am Thankful For Is:
I am most thankful for is helping other people.
I am most thankful for sharing my ideas with everyone in the class room.
I am most thankful for being on the right thing at the right time.
I am most proud of learning new things.
I am most thankful for giving things a try and never giving up.
Image result for helping each others in class

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like your blog post. . . because. . .
I would like to try this. . . because. . .


Thank you for leaving a thoughtful, helpful and positive comment.