Pages

Tuesday 17 August 2021

I am Poem!!

 I am Poem:


Stanza One:


I am a proud Cook islander

I Wonder if I would become chief 

I hear Drumming in the background

I see girls dancing to welcome the tourists 

I want the tourists to feel welcomed

I am a proud Cook islander.


Stanza Two:


I pretend to be angry when i’m not

I feel very happy for my family to achieve their dreams.

I touch my food when I am hungry

I worry about my family members when they cry

I cry when I get bullied or mocked

I am a proud cook islander.


Stanza Three:


I understand what my family is feeling

I say kind things to my parents

I dream to not get bullied or mocked

I try my best to not get distractedin class

I hope I get a prize for prizegiving

I am a proud Cook islander.


1 comment:

  1. Great to read you captured awesome moments. Good to read you understand your family well! Ka Pai!!

    ReplyDelete

I like your blog post. . . because. . .
I would like to try this. . . because. . .


Thank you for leaving a thoughtful, helpful and positive comment.